Record Law Enforcement Interviews
- Record interviews as evidence
- Protect and prove cases
- Record multiple high quality interviews simultaneously while documenting them as they happen
- Ensure recording integrity, and utilize the benefits of safe storage and access.
- Key Benefits
Built for Law Enforcement
Designed for Ease of Use
- Designed to perform for both the novice and experienced law enforcement professional
- Save time and training costs by minimizing training requirements.
- Create fully searchable note and annotation fields.
- Record high-quality audio and video capture
- Record multiple rooms simultaneously
- Play-back is accessible to multiple users without skipping, pausing or annoying load times
Securing, Storing and Archiving Data
- Meets or exceeds all industry standards and requirements
- Accept both proprietary and non-proprietary file formats
- Protect data in one location with limited access based on agency-defined security roles
- Create multiple redundancies with a whole range of exporting options
- Monitor interviews from multiple or remote locations
- Leverage remote viewing for efficient workflow
- Reinforce SOPs and agency policies regarding monitoring
- Annotate and flag interviews as they are recorded
Search and Retrieve information
- Plain English searches with advanced indexing.
- Demonstrate both file originality (SWGIT section 13 compliance) and authenticity (SWGIT section 14 compliance)
- Apply authentic date and time stamp to all events.